Please make sure to read through the programming instructions completely before attempting.
All remotes that are expected to work for the vehicle will need to be with you in the vehicle before attempting the programming. Any remotes not present at the time of programming will cease to function until reprogrammed.
1. Enter the vehicle, close, and lock all doors using the power lock switch on the driver’s door.
2. Without turning the key, within ten (10) seconds insert and remove the key from the ignition a minimum of six (6) times. You will want to continue inserting and removing the key more than the six (6) times until the indicators on the dash (also called hazard lamps or blinker lights) flash twice.
3. When the indicators flash twice, insert the key into the ignition and turn it as far to the ON position as it will go without actually starting the vehicle (also known as the ACC position).
4. On the first remote you wish to program, press the LOCK button and the indicators should flash twice to confirm the remote programming has been accepted.
5. To program an additional remote, using the power lock switch on the driver’s door, UNLOCK then LOCK all the vehicle doors and repeat Step 4. (You can program up to 4 remotes to the vehicle at one time)
6. Once you have programmed all of your remotes, exit the programming mode by starting the vehicle, turn it off and remove the key. Open the driver’s door and close it.
7. Test all remotes to ensure they are functioning. If any did not program, restart the programming procedure from STEP 1 and switch the order in which you are programming the remotes.