Below you will find the correct replacement keyless entry remote(s) and key(s) available for your 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue. All of our keyless remotes come fully tested with a working battery installed. Scroll to the bottom of this page for programming instructions.
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed
remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this
2. Close all doors, hold the UNLOCK button on the driver's door DO NOT RELEASE.
3. Insert key into ignition do not turn it.
4. Remove key from ignition, insert and remove key from ignition, insert key again and DO NOT remove
5. Release Unlock button on driver's door. Car will chime three times to signal entering of programming
6. Press and hold the Lock and Unlock button on the remote being programmed until car chimes twice.
This sound signals successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
7. Remove key from ignition to end programming mode.